How much does shipping cost?
All orders over $199.99 (before taxes) ship for free in Canada with a few exceptions:
- Some over sized or overweight items may not qualify. A shipping allowance will be applied giving you a discounted shipping rate.
- Free shipping does not apply when shipping to Newfoundland, Labrador, Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in Canada. A shipping allowance will be applied giving you a discounted shipping rate.
- Sale items may not qualify for free shipping.
Where do you ship to?
We ship anywhere in Canada. We only ship to residential and business addresses. We do ship to P.O. Boxes, additional charges may apply for some items.
We also ship to the USA, some products are not eligible for USA shipping, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
What carriers do you ship with?
Our orders are delivered by standard shipping methods within Canada using Canada Post, UPS, Canpar, FedEx and Purolator. We choose the courier based on delivery times and cost. Most orders to the USA ship with UPS or USPS.
How long does it take from the time I place my order to when you ship it?
Orders normally ship within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 3 pm EST on Fridays, or on holidays, will be shipped the following business day. We will update you with any delays or if an out of stock item needs to be ordered from a supplier.
How do I know when my order has shipped? Can I track it?
Please be advised that nothing leaves the warehouse or store until it is paid for in full. Once your item is paid in full we then proceed right away to fill, package and ship your order and then you will automatically be emailed tracking details to the email address supplied during the ordering process.
Can I pick up my order at the store?
Absolutely. Your order will be available for pickup in store on the next business day, as long as the item is in stock. If you have any questions please call us any time at 519-831-9911
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Contact us right away in this case and we will take care of any issues you have.
You may exchange or return for full refund items within 14 days if in unused new condition and in original packaging:
- Returns for purchases made between November 1st to December 10th will have an extended return privilege until January 9th of the new year for exchange or store credit.
- Some exceptions for returns apply, which typically include gift receipts, shipping charges, special orders, items marked as final sale, health reasons, or copyright reasons.
- Shipping charges both ways are non-refundable, however, we will gladly refund your shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part or we have determined that the product is defective.
- Purchases to be returned such as instruments etc that are used or sale special priced items can be returned for store credit only. New items that have been opened and used are subject to a restocking fee if we cannot resell them as new, usually 20%.
- Before shipping items back to Axe 'N Gear Music, please submit a request to return by email to email@example.com. Shipping charges back to Axe 'N Gear Music are your responsibility, however, we will gladly arrange shipping back to us if it is deemed you would like to return an item because of an error on our part or we have determined that the product is defective.
What items can’t be returned?
- Software, Videos, DVDs, Vinyl Records, and CDs that have been opened
- Print Music and Books
- Ear Bud Headphones and Ear Plugs
- Items that are not in a new, salable condition
- Items that have markings or flaws such as pick marks on them not present at the time of purchase
- Reeds if the package has been opened
- Harmonicas, Recorders, Kazoos, Ocarinas, Jaw Harps
- Strings if the package has been opened
- Items designated with any of the following: Close Out, Clearance, Discontinued, Scratch and Dent, or As Is.
We do our best to provide you with up-to-date and accurate information. In the event that an error does occur, Axe 'N Gear Music reserves the right to correct or cancel an order at any time and/or edit an order to reflect the correction.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected as quickly as possible once discovered. Axe 'N Gear Music reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Axe 'N Gear Music will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
While we do our best to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product information, it is always a good idea to refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete product details.