Ibanez GSRM20-PW - miKro Gio Series 4-String Electric Bass - Pearl White
The perfect size for your pint-sized rocker, this Ibanez miKro GSRM20-WH short-scale electric bass guitar gives you great low end with minimal size and weight.
When you pick up this bass, you'll find that its compact body and smaller neck provide you with amazing comfort and playability, especially if you have shorter arms or smaller hands. With the miKro GSRM20, you get the best of both worlds - one J-style and one P-style pickup - bringing both of their recognizable tones to your fingertips.
Ibanez miKro series delivers huge sound in a compact package?If you're a young student (or just have small hands), the prospect of playing a full-sized electric guitar or bass can be intimidating. That's why Ibanez created the miKro series. Because of their shorter scale, miKro-series instruments are just the right size for your budding rock star. Sharing many features of their larger counterparts, miKro-series instruments deliver sound way beyond their size, letting small hands make big sounds!
Big tone from DXP and DXJ pickups? The Dynamix P and Dynamix J pickups on the Ibanez miKro GSRM20 bass are designed to bring you the vibe of the most famous electric bass guitars in history. From fat, thumping rock tones to soft, mid-rich R&B sounds; you've got a wide sonic territory to explore with the Ibanez miKro GSRM20 Bass.
Ibanez - a brief history?
In 1935, Hoshino Gakki began building Spanish acoustic guitars under the "Ibanez Salvador" name, which was later shortened to "Ibanez." Although Ibanez began manufacturing electric guitars in 1957, the company was relatively unknown in the West until the 1960s, when they started producing guitars based on American designs. By the late 1970s, Ibanez had stopped producing derivative guitars and had begun manufacturing the original designs that the company is now known for. Ibanez is also famous for their effect pedals (most notably the Tube Screamer) and guitar amplifiers.
• Compact poplar body provides excellent balance and comfort
• Slim neck profile gives you amazing playability and speed
• Short 28.6" scale is long enough to be effective yet perfect for shorter arms and smaller hands
• Dynamix P and J pickups serve up classic fat, punchy tone
• B10 bridge gives you impressive sustain
• Number of Strings: 4
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Body Shape: SR MiKro
• Body Material: Poplar
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Color: Pearl White
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: GSRM4
• Radius: 12"
• Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
• Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
• Number of Frets: 22, Medium
• Scale Length: 28.6"
• Nut Width: 1.496"
• Nut Material: Plastic
• Bridge/Tailpiece: B10 Fixed Bridge
• Neck Pickup: Dynamix P Split Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: Dynamix J Single-coil
• Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
GSR Mikro basses are perfect for anyone who needs a compact axe or the comfort of a smaller neck.
- Recommended Case: IBBMIKRO