Schecter #459 dUg Pinnick DP-12 Electric Bass, Satin Black 12 String Electric Bass Guitar
Axe 'N Gear Music is an authorized Schecter Dealer, please buy with confidence!
* This fine instrument is sold out currently at the Schecter warehouse,you can still purchase this, eta is generally 4 to 6 months from order date.
Arms you with 12 strings of monster low end
The dUg Pinnick DP-12 is a triple-strung 12-string electric bass guitar. This low-end monster features four courses of three strings each. The strings are tuned to eeE-aaA-ddD-ggG, with one string of each course — the fundamental string — tuned analogously to a standard 4-string bass, and the remaining two strings tuned to one octave above the fundamental. Thanks to its 12-string design, the DP-12 delivers a gargantuan wall of sound — it's a true force to be reckoned with.
High-octane Seymour Duncan electronics
Plug the Schecter dUg Pinnick DP-12 into your favorite electric bass guitar amplifier, and you'll experience a wide sonic range with a sharp attack and a muscular punch, courtesy of a Seymour Duncan APB-1 active P-style, split-coil pickup. You'll appreciate the aggressive feel of this pickup, and its harmonic-laden character promises to thrill both you and your audience. The DP-12 also includes Seymour Duncan's STC-2S-B0 2-band active EQ, which includes separate bass and treble controls, as well as a switchable treble frequency. Besides granting the DP-12 unsurpassed sonic flexibility, the STC-2S-B0 also guarantees ultra-low noise, negligible distortion, and stratospheric levels of headroom.
Effortlessly playable "C"-shaped neck
Designed for use in modern rock and metal genre contexts, it's safe to say the dUg Pinnick DP-12 can meet the demands of today's most technical bass players. While its mahogany body lends some serious low-end brutality, the cherry on top is the DP-12's neck. This 3-piece, carbon fiber-reinforced maple neck is cut to a Thin "C" profile and capped with silky-smooth ebony, rounding out the perfect recipe for fast, unfettered fretting from head to heel. The DP-12 includes a 34-inch scale, a 16-inch fingerboard radius, and 22 extra-jumbo frets.
- Model Name dUg Pinnick DP-12
- Item Number 459
- Country of Origin South Korea
- Guitar Color Shown Satin Black (SBK)
- Neck Tuners Grover
- Fretboard Ebony
- Neck Material Maple 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays Pearloid Dots w/DUG at 12th Fret
- Side Dot Markers Luminlay Glow in the Dark
- Scale 34” (863mm)
- Neck Shape Thin ‘C’
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius 16” (406mm)
- Nut Graphite
- Nut Width 2.047" (52mm)
- Truss Rod Dual Truss Rods- 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Body Guitar Colors Satin Black (SBK)
- Hardware Color Chrome
- Top Contour Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Dexterity Right Handed
- Construction Bolt-on
- Body Material Mahogany
- Bridge Diamond Custom Bass
- Electronics Controls Volume/ Active Seymour Duncan 2-Band 'STC-2S-B0' EQ
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Pro Active APB-1
- Battery Compartment9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings Ernie Ball .050, .050, .095/ .040, .040, .070/.030, .030, .060/ .018, .018, .040