Dunlop #WHE900 - Way Huge Atreides Analog Weirding Module Guitar Effects Pedal-Limited Edition
DUNLOP WHE900 DETAILS
The Dunlop WHE900 Way Huge Atreides Analog Weirding Module offers a cornucopia of organic synth-like tones.
This futuristic pedal wears its inspiration as a badge of honor, paying homage to the short-lived Electro-Harmonix Mini Synthesizer. The Atreides's Sensitivity and Range sliders give you command over the expressive vocal envelope, perfect for launching into orbit. Ready to increase thrusters? Take the Fuzz slider from zero to 100, and the Atreides explodes with a robust growl, with tone control courtesy of the Bright slider. Once you've entered deep space, the Rate and Sub sliders take you into hyperspeed, controlling the phase and sub-octave capabilities, respectively.
For even greater versatility, an internal switch sets the Sub to either one or two octaves down, and an internal pot adjusts phaser feedback to get that perfect wash. Perfect for guitar and bass, the Atreides is a sonic starship that's guaranteed to take your music to another universe.
- All-slider control, synth-like tone, and futuristic aesthetic
- Inspired by the vintage 1980 Electro-Harmonix Mini Synthesizer
- Sensitivity and Range sliders control vocal envelope
- Immense fuzz on hand, controllable via Fuzz and Bright sliders
- Sub slider adds sub-octave with internal switch toggling 1 or 2 octaves
- Rate slider controls phaser with internal pot for adjusting feedback
- Pedal Type: Synth Guitar
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Effects Types: Synth, Sub-octave, Fuzz
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
Close your eyes, toggle the sliders, kick on the Way Huge Atreides Analog Weirding Module, and you are guaranteed a galaxy of inspiration.