The EHX Oceans 11 is a compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
The EHX Oceans 11s reverbs are:
1. HALL the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING pays homage to the classic Fender 6G15 tube spring reverb
3. PLATE the lush, warm reverb that got its name because a large metal plate was originally used to create it
4. REVRS emulates the quirky reverse reverb effect where a notes reverb fades-in backwards. (Jimmy Page claims to have invented it.)
5. ECHO sends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb. The crisp clear delays get tastefully smudged by the airy plate reverb
6. TREM reverb plus tremolo thats applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb, your choice of three different tremolo shapes
7. MOD modulated reverb, three modes. Chorus laced onto the reverb tails creates a luscious atmospheric effect. Flanger wraps around the reverb tails and weaves a hypnotic tapestry. Chorus and flanger combined.
8. DYNA Swell, gate and duck. Swell silences your notes attacks before blooming the tails back into the soundscape. Gate passes the reverb tail thru a noise gate that opens when it detects playing. (Phil Collins popularized the technique by applying it to drums.) Duck compresses the reverb tail while youre playing and fades it back in when youre resting.
9. AUTO-INF Auto-infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash that modulates and blossoms behind your signal
11. POLY Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb signal. Combine dissonant intervals with near infinite decays to create disorienting soundtracks, or choose perfect/major intervals to generate creative harmonies when jumping around a key signature
The Oceans 11 features powerful, yet intuitive hidden parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that let the player take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch also provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters!
11 different reverb types: HALL, SPRING, PLATE, REVRS, ECHO, TREM, MOD, DYNA, AUTO-INF, SHIM and POLY
Tails switch. Select whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
Easy access to powerful hidden parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode??
Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings