Serial # 212Y04GS230106928, Actual pictures shown!
A throwback to a simpler era, the Ibanez B300 5-string banjo harkens back to a time before countless hair bands put Ibanez on the map as a premier maker of metal weaponry.
Yes, Ibanez was a highly respected banjo manufacturer, and even collaborated on a signature model with the late, great Earl Scruggs. Ibanez is back in the banjo biz. The B300 sports a basswood block rim, a rolled tone ring, and a toneful rosewood resonator. The smooth-playing neck, with its special acrylic fingerboard inlay, also benefits from Ibanez's considerable experience in designing shredtastic guitars.
Features at a Glance:
- Rosewood resonator with abalone purfling looks and sounds amazing
- Basswood block rim enhances your tone
- Rolled tone ring provides a distinctive voice
- Steel tension hoop with 24-piece bracket keeps your head tight
- Mahogany neck is highly playable
- Special acrylic fretboard inlay for eye-catching appearance
- Remo 11" coated Weatherking banjo head
- Chrome friction tuners keep you in tune
- Number of Strings: 5
- Body Style: Resonator
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Material: Coated Remo Weatherking Head
- Body Material: Walnut
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Purpleheart
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Pearl Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 26.38"
- Nut Width: 1.26"
- Bridge Material: Purpleheart/Maple
- Hardware: Chrome