The GMU-M200 is a UHF Wireless System with two dynamic handheld microphones and a wireless receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless needs with USB rechargeable batteries and a long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and youâre ready to rock. Geminiâs GMU Wireless system is perfect for many applications, including but not limited to Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Streaming, and Podcasting. Weâve put our years of audio industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system that only Gemini can provide.
- COMPLETE WIRELESS SYSTEM: Easily connect Wireless Microphones to the Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
- USB CHARGING: Both the Microphones and Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries (Microphones include user-replaceable 18650 1200mAh batteries). Conveniently charge via USB with the included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge. Conveniently monitor remaining battery life and Channel/Frequency via the Microphoneâs easy-to-read LED Display.
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Karaoke, Busking, Weddings, Conferences, Podcasting, etc., the list goes on. The GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU Series offers the perfect solution for your wireless audio needs at a price that cannot be beaten!
- PLUG AND PLAY: Microphones automatically pair, just connect the receiver to your audio device and power on. Volume can be controlled directly from the Handheld Microphones. Change frequencies with ease from the Microphonesâ SET buttons. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, youâll have no trouble finding an interference-free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- EXPANDABLE SYSTEM: The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as the ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.