Shure #SM58-CN BTS - Stage Performance Microphone Kit with XLR Cable and Stand
Be Stage ReadyThe Stage Performance Kit combines the world's most legendary microphone with an XLR cable and robust mic stand to give you all you need for performing live.
The incredibly popular SM58 dynamic condenser microphone is regularly used in a multitude of applications; if you've ever heard someone sing or speak into a live microphone, there's an excellent chance it was an SM58. Built to withstand the hardships of road-gigs, the SM58 is incredibly durable for a microphone capsule of its class. Don't worry about ambient rattling from movement; the SM58 utilizes an internal pneumatic shock mount to eliminate vibrations. Finished with an incredibly durable mesh grille and built-in pop filter to keep your mixes pure.
• Industry's best selling vocal microphone
• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
• Includes break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- SM58 Microphone with zipper bag
- 15' (4.57 m) XLR to XLR microphone cable
- Pro-R-T Microphone stand with A25D Mic clip
Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
Impedance: 150? (300 ? actual) Weight Net: 298 g
Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 162 mm x 51 mm (6.4" x 2")
Pro-R-T Microphone Stand
Construction: Powder-coated steel, reinforced-plastic tripod base
Tube Diameter: 22 mm/0.87"
Base Diameter: 66 cm/26"
Stand Height: 95.3 to 165 cm/37.5 to 65" (adjustable)