Tascam DR-10SG Camera-Mountable DSLR Audio Recorder with Shotgun Microphone
The DR-10SG from Tascam is a supercardioid shotgun microphone and a professional-quality digital recorder in a single unit. It can be used as an on-camera attachment to record and capture audio for several consumer devices such as video cameras, DSLRs, and more.
- The shotgun microphone features a shock-resistant mounting foot that attaches to your camera. The built-in professional-quality digital recorder has four selectable EQ modes, audio pass-through to the camera, and an on-board audio slate for synchronization during post production.
- Furthermore, the unit features Tascam's Dual Recording mode, which automatically records a second "safety take" at a lower level. The DR-10SG can operate for 8.5 hours continuously on a single alkaline AAA battery and is compact and lightweight. The DR-10SG is designed to deliver professional-grade audio quality, while addressing the inherent issues of on-camera audio.
- Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone
- Shoe Adapter Attaches to Camera Shoe
- Records to microSD or microSDHC cards
- Records 16/24-Bit Files @ 44.1/48 kHz
- Equalizer with Four Presets
- Runs for 8.5 Hours on Single AAA Battery
- Compact and Lightweight
- Includes Foam Windscreen
- Noise-Isolation Arm
- Attenuation Cable and Cable Clip
- Camera Not Included :)