Fender #0235150000 - Switchboard Effects Operator
Unleash the full potential of your pedal board! The Switchboard Effects Operator is a streamlined and compact effects switching solution with a remarkably simple interface, bringing complete signal path control, multi-pedal preset recall, and convenient effects switching right to your feet.
Designed in collaboration with Ron Menelli, the premier loop switching expert called on by the pros, the Switchboard utilizes five rearrangeable relay true bypass effects loops combined with a powerful processor to intuitively reroute your pedal board - all while maintaining a completely analog, high-fidelity signal path. Use the Switchboard to access any combination of pedals in any order, toggle multiple or individual effects on and off, and even control your amp’s footswitches and MIDI enabled pedals.
Don’t bog down your tone workflow with complicated menus; the Switchboard’s graphic user interface and easy-to-use encoder knob makes crafting presets in real time straightforward and fun. The full color LCD screen displays bold visual graphics, so you always know what pedals are on and what preset is currently active. Packed with 500 user presets, a built-in professional tuner, two high fidelity buffers, a built-in volume pedal and much more, the Switchboard provides pro-level board control in a user-friendly package.
- 5 relay true bypass effects loops
- 400 easily accessible presets with an additional 100 favorite presets
- Large, full color LCD screen and Encoder knob provide easy-to-use graphic UI
- Completely rearrangeable effects loop order
- Programable footswitch and MIDI outputs for controlling outboard gear
- Integrated professional tuner
- Built-in moveable volume pedal
- Switchable high-fidelity input and output buffers
- Stereo capable loop 5 can host stereo effects